Binding: Health and Beauty
ProductGroup: Health and Beauty
Title: PREGNACARE ORIGINAL 30 Tablets
- Before Conception Pregnacare Is Recommended Before Conception To Build Up The Stores Of Nutrients Such As Iron In Women Who Are Trying For A Baby. Good Nutrition Is Important To Help Prepare A Woman S Body For The Additional Demands Placed On It During Pregnancy. Certain Nutrients; Like Folic Acid; Vitamin B12 And Zinc; Are Also Of Particular Importance From The Very First Moment Of Conception; For Neural Tube Development And Cell Division.
- Pregnacare Can Be Started At Any Point During Pregnancy. Ideal If Breast-Feeding Optimum Nutrition Is Valuable During Breast-Feeding; To Assist The Production Of Nutritious Breast Milk And To Help Replace A Mother S Reserves Of Vitamins And Minerals; Which May Be Reduced. Zinc Is Important For Milk Production And Vitamin K Is Important To Help The Baby Maintain Healthy Levels Of Blood Clotting Proteins.
- Specially formulated by experts Pregnacare has been formulated by experts and is often recommended by health professionals including midwives and nurses to help safeguard a mother s diet. It provides a complete spectrum of essential nutrients at carefully chosen safe levels; developed on the basis of international research both recently and over the past 20 years. It has always contained the recommended level of 400mcg folic acid.
- Directions: One tablet per day with or immediately after your main meal. Swallow with a full glass of water or a cold drink. Pregnacare should only be taken on a full stomach. Pregnacare does not contain any drugs or hormones and is produced in accordance with high pharmaceutical standards of quality control; beyond those normally required for food supplements.
- Precautions: Always read the product directions before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake. As with other food supplements seek professional advice before using if you suffer from food allergies; and consult your doctor or pharmacist if your have an underlying medical condition (e.g. diabetes; epilepsy; hyperthyroidism); or if on medication. Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
User Comments About Pregnacare Original
No reviews have been made for this product.