Binding: Health and Beauty
Brand: Banyan Botanicals
Label: Banyan Botanicals
LegalDisclaimer: * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Manufacturer: Banyan Botanicals
ProductGroup: Health and Beauty
Publisher: Banyan Botanicals
Studio: Banyan Botanicals
Title: Banyan Botanicals Shatavari Tablets - USDA Organic - 90 ct - Asparagus Racemosus - Rejuvenative for Vata and Pitta that Promotes Vitality and Strength
- Shatavari is a rejuvenating Ayurvedic herb that cools the body and strengthens and nourishes the tissues. Traditionally used to maintain the healthy production of female hormones, Shatavari may be translated as "100 spouses," implying its role in promoting vitality.
- As a nutritive tonic Shatavari encourages the healthy production of milk in lactating mothers and the healthy production of semen in men. According to Ayurveda It is also useful for supporting the menopausal transition. Shatavari supports a healthy immune system and assists in both physical and mental digestion.
- Its unctuous quality soothes and nurtures membranes of the lungs, stomach, kidneys and reproductive organs, and gives it a building nature that makes it a great support for anyone looking for a nourishing grounding effect. Sattvic (pure, harmonious) in nature, Shatavari calms the mind and promotes love and devotion.*
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
User Comments About Banyan Botanicals Shatavari Tablets
No reviews have been made for this product.